Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(January 2003)

Subject: Re: Check out AOL Users Missing Email??
From: "Tatum, Richard" <rich @ ChristianityToday . com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 21:31:20 -0600
To: <list-managers @ greatcircle . com>

We're whitelisted with AOL and rarely have any problems getting
email through, and when we do have problems it appears to be
transitory. AOL's usually pretty responsive in helping us out. But,
then, we have been a long-time content provider for AOL and that may
have quite a bit to do with it. We're still small-fry, but they do
know us.

Regards,

Rich
--