Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 2003)

From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @ queernet . org>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 11:29:05 -0800
To: JC Dill <inet-list @ vo . cnchost . com>
Cc: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

JC Dill wrote:

I didn't "share the information" with spam-l, I corrected a mispost that implied that the information was new, or the relationship startling. Anyone who knows Brad Templeton or the EFF knows what both are about, (and if they don't know, there's Google to find out). Brad's involvement with Topica goes back 4 years (and is openly disclosed on both Topica's site and in Brad's bio) and his involvement with EFF issues goes back more than 10 years (per groups.google.com). There's nothing new here.

So what are you saying -- because Brad Templeton is affiliated with Topica, and Brad Templeton is affiliated with EFF, there's somer smarmy connection that makes EFF spam-friendly?