Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 2003)

From: Bob Bish <bobbish @ earthlink . net>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 22:27:59 -0700
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

so why is it that I get almost no spam to my earthlink account

1) Luck coupled with scale. I *do* get spam at my Earthlink account, but not nearly as much...

Earthlink has the "Spaminator" which does a very good job of blocking spam (and not mailing lists). Email-bourne viruses would be very easy to block too, but they don't do that.
   Go to:

https://spaminator.earthlink.net/

sign in with your e-mail address and password to see what spam has been caught.

...Bob