Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 2003)

From: Bob Bish <bobbish @ earthlink . net>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 00:28:18 -0700
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

I've been playing detective lately, trying to narrow down the "suspects" from any clues I can find.

me, too. Especially since the infected sites tend to attack the list addresses with the virus as well, and while I can't get nailed by them, I am annoyed. And in a couple of occasions, I've ended up IP blocking addresses that won't fix themselves. In most cases, I can figure out where tehy're coming from and pass the word, and except for the rare person, they appreciate being told.

Good for you! I meant to add that I just hate viruses (as I'm sure you can tell). If I can do a little to clean up my tiny corner of the 'net, then I've done some good.

...Bob