Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 2003)

From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 08:18:41 -0800
To: Rich Kulawiec <rsk @ gsp . org>
Cc: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

<chuckle> Aw, c'mon.  We always see eye to eye on everything. Just look
at the swinging watch...relax...breathe deeply...relax...now say this:

I'm just happy we do it with humor and respect. most of the time... (grin)

It's dropping for those people who are using various anti-spam measures,
yes.

But it's ignoring the false positive issue of those services, which is getting out of hand. And, funny, isn't that where this dance started?

We didn't get to this situation overnight: we won't get out of it overnight.

that's what we said about USENET, too.

So if the laws ban RBLs? you may not have a choice any more.

1. Won't happen -- or if it does, will crumble at the first court challenge.

don't bet on it.

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui @

But when that last guitar's been packed away
You know that I still want to play
So just make sure you got it all set to go
Before you come for my piano