Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 2003)

From: JC Dill <inet-list @ vo . cnchost . com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 12:52:33 -0800
To: Rich Kulawiec <rsk @ gsp . org>
Cc: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Rich Kulawiec wrote:

But it is worth remembering that

...this is the list-managers list, not spam-l. Please keep the discussion on this list pertinant to the list topic (managing mailing lists) and take the spam discussion to an appropriate spam forum, OK?

I posted here so that *list managers* who have been adversely affected by poorly implemented anti-spam policies could contact the EFF with their stories, not to start an off-topic anti-spam flamewar on this list. This is normally a quiet list, and there were over 90 new posts in the past day, and I bet that very few of them have anything to do with managing mailing lists.

jc