Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 2003)

From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 18:16:19 -0800
To: Brent Chapman <Brent @ GreatCircle . COM>
Cc: J C Lawrence <claw @ kanga . nu>, Bob Bish <bobbish @ earthlink . net>, list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

On Monday, February 24, 2003, at 05:11  PM, Brent Chapman wrote:

If you really want to address spam, you've got to address it at all levels, including the network level, not just the list or end-user level. Otherwise you're just pushing the problem off onto somebody else, and the whole email ecosystem is still going to collapse.

agree completely, which is why I think to start solving this we need to define some aspects that we agree on need to be shot, and set up laws to allow us to start shooting.

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui @

Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh