Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 2003)

Subject: Questions for those who have this information
From: "Anne P. Mitchell, Esq." <amitchell @ habeas . com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 20:27:19 -0800
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Hi All!

Well, let's see if I can keep spam out of this <grin>

I'd be really interested to know if any of you have any information
(statistical or even anecdotal) on the following:

1. Average % of your mailing list mail which you figure is undelivered
due to spam filters erroneously blocking it as spam.

2.  If your list is now confirmed opt-in, but was not at one time,
what % of subscribers did you lose by going to confirmed opt-in?
And how, if at all, has the quality of the subscribers, or the list in
general, changed?

3. If you could sit down, face to face, with the CEO of $BIGISP,
what are the three things you would most like to impress upon them
in terms of how they handle incoming mailing list mail from a list
such as yours?

Thanks!

Anne

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: false positives - junkmail - spam