Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(April 2003)

Subject: Re: List produces romance
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 11:53:57 -0800
To: Russ Allbery <rra @ stanford . edu>
Cc: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

yes, technically it was net.comics, but today, if I were to say that,
the Usenet II folks would wake up from their nap to tell us they're the
real fix for Usenet's problems...

No, we wouldn't. All of the Usenet II people know something about Usenet
history and would know what you're talking about, for one.

(sorry, Russ!) so much for a quick, funny quip.... (grin)

No sense digging this hole any deeper, I have lots of new holes to dig before I die...