Subject: Re: So I got this 411 spam this morning...
From: Bob Bish <bobbish @ earthlink . net>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 12:19:00 -0700
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

At 08:31 AM 5/1/2003, Tom Neff wrote:
I acknowledge that cloaking addresses in archives is better than nothing, but
in the long run I do not think that trying to keep email addresses secret is
an effective antispam policy.  To be useful, at least some addresses must be
known.

I keep all archives in a password-protected directory of the web site. They are available to list members only.

...Bob