Subject: Re: Challenge/response snafus
From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @ queernet . org>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 11:30:23 -0700
To: "'JC Dill'" <inet-list @ vo . cnchost . com>, "'Chuq Von Rospach'" <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Cc: "'Tom Neff'" <tneff @ grassyhill . net>, <list-managers @ greatcircle . com>

> What happens when you get the automated domain-renewal email
> from NetSlo and NetSlo's mailing system refuses to play with
> your challenge/response
> system?

You take responsibility for your decision and keep track of essential
renewal dates using the old-fashioned method -- I think they're called
"calendars."
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Klorese;Roger
FN:Roger Klorese
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(650) 931-0707
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;San Mateo;1900 South Norfolk=0D=0ASuite 260;San Mateo;CA;94403
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:San Mateo=0D=0A1900 South Norfolk=0D=0ASuite 260=0D=0ASan Mateo, CA 94403
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:RogerK @
 sychron .
 com
REV:20030121T192255Z