Subject: Re: AOL blocking
From: Bob Bish <bobbish @ earthlink . net>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 15:19:40 -0700
To: "Brian Zaleski" <ZaleskiDC @ calchiro . com>, <list-managers @ greatcircle . com>

At 07:53 AM 7/17/2003, Brian Zaleski wrote:
A couple of months ago this happened to me. I wasn't on the open relay list,
but I just kept getting blocked. Finally I got in touch with one of their
postmasters (John 703.265.3543). Nice guy, very helpful.

I have had absolutely no luck reaching this guy by telephone. He has not returned my calls after leaving my name, number and description of the problem on his voice mail. Any other suggestions? In the meantime, I found a piece of actual "spam" in my own mailbox this morning, advertising AOL for Small Business. How ironic!

...Bob