Subject: Re: AOL blocking
From: JC Dill <inet-list @ vo . cnchost . com>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 15:48:25 -0700
To: <list-managers @ greatcircle . com>

At 03:19 PM 8/5/2003, Bob Bish wrote:
At 07:53 AM 7/17/2003, Brian Zaleski wrote:
A couple of months ago this happened to me. I wasn't on the open relay list,
but I just kept getting blocked. Finally I got in touch with one of their
postmasters (John 703.265.3543). Nice guy, very helpful.

   I have had absolutely no luck reaching this guy by telephone.

Have you tried the other resources mentioned earlier? One of them is checking the information at postmaster.info.aol.com On that site I found another phone number for the postmaster team:

        Postmaster Hotline at 703-265-4670

Perhaps John has taken a vacation or leave of absence, and contacting the team will be a better bet.

jc