Subject: Re: AOL blocking
From: Bob Bish <bobbish @ earthlink . net>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 15:57:59 -0700
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

A few people from this list sent me another phone number to try. I intended to do so today right after I went through my daily ton of e-mail first thing this morning. Upon doing so, I discovered that AOL had un-blocked the lists. Perhaps John finally got to my voice-mail messages and solved the problem.
   Many thanks to all those who have helped with this.

...Bob