Subject: Don't feed Troll: [Was: list policies about vacation programs]
From: Jeffrey Goldberg <jgoldberg @ fastmail . fm>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 12:23:53 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003, Berg Oswell trolled:

> Are you so technically inept that you can't filter out vacation
> autoresponders in your filters?

> [...] Does your email reader lack a delete button?

Is it fun to troll list managers?  Do you get extra points for us taking
the bait?

The pity is is that you make it hard for those who disagree with me to
actually speak up.  I would like to hear a reasonable case argued in a
reasonable fashion for situations where my (and others') recommendations
might be wrong.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg                            http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/