Subject: Re: list policies about vacation programs
From: "Richard B. Emerson" <pavilion @ pinefields . com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 22:37:56 -0400
To: <mfidelman @ ntcorp . com>, <list-managers @ greatcircle . com>

Amen! With that, I'm outta here until sanity returns, after the end of the summer silly season.

At 06:22 PM 8/14/2003 -0400, mfidelman @
ntcorp .
com wrote:
It occurs to me that, over the past few days, I've received more email on
this one topic, from this one list, than I've received vacation messages
from all sources combined.

Miles