Subject: Re: list policies about vacation programs
From: J C Lawrence <claw @ kanga . nu>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 09:32:45 -0400
To: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @ queernet . org>
Cc: "'Chuq Von Rospach'" <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>, "'Berg Oswell'" <berg @ eskimo . com>, list-managers @ greatcircle . com
Delivery-date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 06:32:49 -0700

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 10:38:31 -0700
Roger B A Klorese <Roger> wrote:

>> I didn't send you an e-mail. I sent a mailing list an e-mail. Why do
>> I, as a user of that mail list care that you're not reading it right
>> now?

> Maybe you don't.

> I, as a user of the mail list, do.

> And my "I" has as much of a vote as your "I."

Which would be interesting and useful if there were anybody collecting
or interested in votes -- but in the standard cases not only isn't there
anybody, but the people that are about have positively reinforced strong
interests in NOT considering votes.

--
J C Lawrence
claw @