Subject: Re: list policies about vacation programs
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 07:03:17 -0700
To: J C Lawrence <claw @ kanga . nu>
Cc: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>, "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @ queernet . org>, "'Berg Oswell'" <berg @ eskimo . com>, list-managers @ greatcircle . com

On Friday, August 15, 2003, at 06:32  AM, J C Lawrence wrote:

And my "I" has as much of a vote as your "I."

Which would be interesting and useful if there were anybody collecting
or interested in votes -- but in the standard cases not only isn't there anybody, but the people that are about have positively reinforced strong

well, I announced about 2 years ago an intent to do a net-wide survey of mailing list users (sigh). I still plan on doing so. I actually think I'll get to it this fall, too. and we can put this On The List.

It'll have to wait until after Mars finishes this close pass, since I plan on spending some quality time losing sleep with the ETX-90...