Subject: Re: AOL blocking --- lawsuit filed
From: Tom Coradeschi <tcora @ skylands . ibmwr . org>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 23:02:59 -0400
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

At 07:00 AM -0400 08/27/2003, Alan B. Clegg wrote:
For those that are interested, it seems that someone has finally gotten
up the nerve (or whatever it takes) to sue AOL for their blocking practices.

http://www.dfw.com/mld/startelegram/news/local/6597267.htm

By all accounts CI is a spam haven. Let's hope AOL cleans their clocks (gawd, I can't believe I wrote that).

                 tom coradeschi <+> tcora @
skylands .
ibmwr .
org