Subject: Re: AOL blocking --- lawsuit filed
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb @ cs . utah . edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 03:38:15 -0600 (MDT)
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

I hardly believe it.  Given the trouble and grief over the last 15 years or so
I've dealt with AOL and the vast herds of Clueless Mouse Pilots it has thrust
upon the net it seems really strange to be on their side.  At one point the
lists I manage had 4% of the subscribers on AOL, but that measely 4% generated
something like 22% of the error and admin messages I had to process.

That could be a drop in the bit bucket if some scumbag thievin' spammer
gets a decision in their favor.

Yikes.

mjb.

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: AOL blocking --- lawsuit filed