Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(March 2004)

Subject: Re: Fix for some emails coming in with no body
From: Nick Simicich <njs @ scifi . squawk . com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 13:22:44 -0500
To: managers <list-managers @ greatcircle . com>

At 01:19 PM 3/7/2004, J C Lawrence wrote:
On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 14:20:10 +0000 (GMT)
iso  <iso-8859-1> wrote:

> I'm just wondering if anyone has come across the situation where some
> peoples' emails always come through a mailing list system with the
> text body removed and lost, presumably due to the originator's email
> client or program not being compatible with the mailing list's design
> or configuration.

The usual cause is people posting in HTML only and the HTML being
stripped by the list server as an unwanted MIME type.

That was why he ran a demime test.

--
He said: "There are people from Baath here reporting everything that
goes on. There are cameras here recording our faces. If the Americans