Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(October 2004)

Subject: Re: things that should be in the welcome message
From: lee <davislee @ btinternet . com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:42:51 +0100
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

I host a few lists on my install of the Mailgust MLM and take great care in making sure that all necessary contact details and info are clear but concise, both in the notification mails and right at the start where the person usually first discovered the lists on the website.

I would suggest any list manager who does not use such common sense (and especially, JC, takes the attitude you described as receiving) is hosting a list not worth getting involved with in the first place.

lee

scanned by lee's virus software. outbound message found to be clean.