Subject: Re: Question for a Special Project of ours.
From: Tomas Svoboda <svoboda @ infima . cz>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 09:55:29 +0200
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

A friend and I are trying to see if we can do somthing with a mailing
list such as Ezmlm or Majordomo and a php / mysql based webbased
message board and are wonder the following questions and would like to
know if anyone knows the answers and would be willing to help us out?

It includes both a great mailing list and a WWW message board. It's architecture actually combines both in one program. Plus it has some more options for website integration.
Tomas