Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(January 2007)

Subject: spam being sent through list-digest-outgoing
From: zuess007 @ zoso . net
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 11:39:48 -0800 (PST)
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

I will call my mailing list "list" in hopes to finding a solution to my problem. What is happening is spammers have found a way to send spam directly to the digesters by using "list-digest-outgoing" This spam does not generate with the digest nor does it archive. But it finds its way to all the people in digest mode. I do have root access to this machine as well as the mail aliases, but I am clueless on how to stop this without stopping the digest. Any and all help would be so much appreciated. I am also willing to send a copy of my majordomo aliases if this would help.

Please Please! I need help

Thanks in advance

Bob
zuess007 @
zoso .
net

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous:
Next: Re: spam being sent through list-digest-outgoing
Next: Re: spam being sent through list-digest-outgoing
From: "Tom Neff" <tneff @ grassyhill . net>