Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(January 2007)

Subject: Re: spam being sent through list-digest-outgoing
From: zuess007 @ zoso . net
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 13:30:46 -0800 (PST)
To: Tom Neff <tneff @ grassyhill . net>
Cc: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

I am assuming I should make this entry in my .procmailrc? And where should I put the .procmailrc entry? In my root dir? or my majordomo dir? I hate to sound stupid but I have never had this problem before. Could I ask what your procmail entry looked like? I really appreciate this and your help. I am also gonna print out 3.6 of the faq. Thanks again