Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(January 1995)

Subject: Disabling the WHO command for anyone but listmanaer
From: Bob Collie <rmcmail @ bob . telalink . net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 1995 12:12:22 -0600 (CST)
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

I would like to know how to disable the 'who' command on certain lists
and make them only availiable to the list owner.  The people on the
list, nor the world should be able to get this information.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Bob Collie

--
Bob Collie		                        P.O. Box 1107, Station B
Bob @

"I do not let my schooling get in the way of my education"
						           -- Mark Twain

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Proposed method for automated bounce notification -- worth reading