Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 1998)

Subject: Wanted; List Hosting Services
From: Sam Brooks <sbrooks @ earthlink . net>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 23:07:26
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Hello,

I am looking for a list hosting service which will provide the following.

1) Majordomo Based Server
2) Automated *handling* of bounced messages
3) Web Interface for List Admin Duties
4) Web Interface for List Members Subs/unsubs/Archives, etc
5) Archival Storage
6) Ability to run lists under my own domain or subdomain.

Currently, have 3 lists--the largest 400 members.

Any suggestions/recommendations or whatever?

Would appreciate hearing from providers as well as satisfied customers.

Thanks for your help.

Sam Brooks
sbrooks @
 earthlink .
 net

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Ever Been Sued?