Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 1998)

From: mark david mcCreary <mdm @ mail-list . COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 13:32:33 CST
To: NEW-LIST @ LISTSERV . NODAK . EDU
Newsgroups: bit.listserv.new-list

ml-owners on mail-list.com   Mailing List Owner's Discussion Group

This mailing list is focused on trading useful information amongst
owners and moderators of mailing lists.  Topics covered will include
such areas as

    Reducing time spent on administration of your list
    Whether advertising is appropriate for your list
    Locating advertisers and determining how to charge
    Dealing with problem subscribers
    Finding new subscribers that fit your user profile

 mail-list .
 com

Owner:  mark david mcCreary  mdm @
 mail-list .
 com

                                 -------
Use this information at your own risk.  For more information and disclaimer
send E-mail to LISTSERV @
 LISTSERV .
 NODAK .
 EDU with the command  INFO NEW-LIST
in the body.  URL: http://LISTSERV.NODAK.EDU/archives/new-list.html

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: "We do not relay" errors