Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 1998)

Subject: Re: Other sites that may be archiving your lists...
From: Info-LabVIEW List Maintainer <info-labview-request @ pica . army . mil>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 98 17:37:54 EST
To: cnorman @ best . com, list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Cyndi Norman:
>Another place I know that steals pages, though it's not list archives, is
>the Mining Company.  I'm listed there as just a list with a link to my page
>(done in frames so they maintain a search bar across the top) but other
>people have had their pages stolen and produced as if they were a Mining
>Company project, complete with ads.  http://www.miningco.com/

Off-charter, so I'll be brief:

To defeat, add the following javascript to your pages:

<SCRIPT language="JavaScript">
<!-- JavaScript Code
if (top.frames.length > 1) {
top.location="http://www.ibmwr.org/clubs.html";;
}
//-- -->
</SCRIPT>

Obviously, you'd want to replace the URL with the one for the page in
question:-}

                  Tom Coradeschi, Info-LabVIEW List Maintainer
                      <info-labview-request @
 pica .
 army .
 mil>
          http://k-whiner.pica.army.mil/info-labview/info-labview.html

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Other sites that may be archiving your lists...