Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(January 1999)

Subject: Re: why me?
From: Nick Simicich <njs @ scifi . squawk . com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 21:31:58 -0500
To: Info-LabVIEW List Maintainer <info-labview-request @ fsm-1 . pica . army . mil>
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Well, vcards is one of the many bits of mime cruft that demime trashes.
http://scifi.squawk.com/demime.html

At 11:15 AM 1/5/99 EST, Info-LabVIEW List Maintainer wrote:
>Sigh. Sorry, I just had to forward this one along.
>
>                  Tom Coradeschi, Info-LabVIEW List Maintainer
>                      <info-labview-request @
 pica .
 army .
 mil>
>          http://k-whiner.pica.army.mil/info-labview/info-labview.html
>
>----- Forwarded message # 1:
>
>Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 10:28:46 -0500
>From: some user
>To: Info-LabVIEW List Maintainer <info-labview-request @
 pica .
 army .
 mil>
>Subject: Re: ERROR: Your mail to the Info-LabVIEW mailing list

>--------------36B1EBC52F2A9EC91CD5EAAE
>
>So in other words I have to reconfigure my email program to suit your
list? When are you planning on fixing this problem?

>Info-LabVIEW List Maintainer wrote:
>
>> Your mail, submitted to the Info-LabVIEW mailing list, is being returned
>> to you. It was trapped by one of our list filters - in this case, one which
>> noted the presence of a 'vcard' in your message.
>>
>> Please reconfigure your mailer (almost certainly Netscape) to NOT send
>> these attachments and resubmit your msg to info-labview @
 pica .
 army .
 mil .

--
That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.
That which does kill us makes us smell stronger, after a few days, anyway.

    From: Info-LabVIEW List Maintainer <info-labview-request @ fsm-1 . pica . army . mil>
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Un$unsubscribe Requests
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Next: Re: Un$ubscribe Requests
From: Brock Rozen <brozen @ torah . org>
Indexed By Thread Previous: why me?