Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(January 1999)

Subject: Re: Yet another virus alert
From: "Ronald F. Guilmette" <rfg @ monkeys . com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 12:40:45 -0800
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

In message <v04103c17b2d12796799a @
 plaidworks .
 com>,
Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @
 plaidworks .
 com> wrote:

>Are you going into another cycle of your ranting on this list? If so,
>I'll just go away until you're done and save us both the irritation.

I dunno.

Are _you_ going to go through another cycle of gratuitous personal insults?

If so, please _do_ go away.

(It would be nice if you stayed away too until you learned the difference
between on-topic and off-topic for mailing lists.  Hint:  Your personal
animosity towards me is not particularly on-topic for this list.)

-- Ron Guilmette, Roseville, California ---------- E-Scrub Technologies, Inc.
-- Deadbolt(tm) Personal E-Mail Filter demo: http://www.e-scrub.com/deadbolt/
-- Wpoison (web harvester poisoning) - demo: http://www.e-scrub.com/wpoison/

    "Ping can be used offensively, and it's shipped with every windows CD"
                                                  -- Steve Atkins