Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 2001)

Subject: Re: What happened?
From: J C Lawrence <claw @ kanga . nu>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 09:28:05 -0800
To: Charlie Summers <charlie @ lofcom . com>
Cc: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

On Thu, 8 Feb 2001 09:54:47 -0500
Charlie Summers <charlie @
 lofcom .
 com> wrote:

>    Since it's apparent from the messages in the last digest issue
> that I'm regrettably in the wrong place, any chance someone
> clueful might point me in the right direction and tell me where I
> might find a list that _can_ help real list admins deal with the
> many modern challenges facing us?

I've found the MLM-specific lists to be most useful for that (eg the
Mailman lists).  This fact has also prompted me to consider this
list more as an alert/synchronising venue (ala NANOG for american
ISPs) rathre than a place to find and engage in purposive
discussion.

--
J C Lawrence                                       claw @
 kanga .