Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 2001)

Subject: What happened?
From: "Roger Smith" <roger @ jadebox . com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 13:19:53 -0500
To: "List-Managers" <List-Managers @ greatcircle . com>

> The question is my mind is: how do we make lists work for Joe Sixpack List
> Manager? I hate for commercial places like Yahoo Groups to be the only
> place that works for new users.

We make list management software that's easier to install and use and that
doesn't require a dedicated server <plug mode>such as Arrow
(http://www.jadebox.com/arrow/)</plug mode>.  Arrow's only for small lists
(up to a few thousand subscribers), but that makes it appropriate for a lot
of special interest groups such as families, clubs, etc.

-- Roger

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: What happened?