Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 2001)

Subject: Re: What happened?
From: murr rhame <murr @ vnet . net>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 11:58:31 -0500 (EST)
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

On Thu, 8 Feb 2001, Charlie Summers wrote:

>    Since it's apparent from the messages in the last digest
> issue that I'm regrettably in the wrong place, any chance
> someone clueful might point me in the right direction and
> tell me where I might find a list that _can_ help real list
> admins deal with the many modern challenges facing us?

The list-moderators list at www.list-moderators.com is still
pretty good.  It has an active list admin and a fair number of
experienced list wranglers are $ubscribed...  It does get noise
from people seeking tech support for eGroups.  Otherwise, I enjoy
it.

Are there any other mailing lists that deal mainly with list
policy and general list hygiene rather than how to configure my
software?

- murr -