Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 2001)

Subject: Re: Lists and society
From: "Amy Stinson" <amys @ amys-answers . com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 08:42:01 -0500
To: arielle @ taronga . com (Stephanie da Silva), list-managers @ greatcircle . com

On 10 Feb 2001, at 3:13, Stephanie da Silva wrote:

> I wish I could believe you.  I'm still getting 30 to 40 Snowhites
> a day, this has been going on for a couple months.  I think they're
> coming from people using my web pages, but it indicates to me that
> there are a *lot* of people out there infected with it.

Stephanie,

I blocked all hahaha email from the LISTSERV and overall from my mail
servers.  I don't see it anymore, but it's wild.

Also, have you ever considered putting your list of lists in
categories?

Amy

-----
Amy Stinson
Visit the Machine Knitting Internet Resource
http://www.machine-knit.com
MACHKNIT-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST @
 LISTHOST .
 COM