Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 2001)

Subject: Re: What to do about HTML-only email?
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 17:06:53 -0800
To: Adam Bailey <adamb @ lull . org>, List-Managers <List-Managers @ greatcircle . com>

On 2/13/01 3:11 PM, "Adam Bailey" <adamb @
 lull .
 org> wrote:

> Your subscriber base doesn't represent the demographic of the Internet.
> Most list owners see AOL and Hotmail as their two top subscriber groups.

12-13% -- or higher.

[<chuqui @
 plaidworks .
 com> = <me @
 chuqui .
 com> = <chuq @
 apple .
 com>]

  To the optimist, the glass is half full.
  To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.
  To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

From: Adam Bailey <adamb @ lull . org>
Next: Re: What to do about HTML-only email?
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: What to do about HTML-only email?
Next: Re: What to do about HTML-only email?
From: J C Lawrence <claw @ kanga . nu>