Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(January 2003)

Subject: can Majordomo do this?
From: Christian Sanelli <christiansanelli @ yahoo . com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 14:22:12 -0800 (PST)
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com
Cc: Christian Sanelli <christiansanelli @ yahoo . com>

Can Majordomo do this for me?:

(1) Have people go to my webpage and sign up for a
    mailing list, entering their e-mail and what
    types of items they're interested in buying
(2) After confirming their e-mail, I want to send
    each person a welcome e-mail with a list of
    items that I currently have in my database
    matching their search criteria
(3) Then, on a regular basis, I search my database
    for any new items that match any subscriber's
    search criteria, and send further e-mails if
    needed.

Thank you,

Christian Sanelli