Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(January 2003)

From: Bob Bish <bobbish @ earthlink . net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 17:54:36 -0700
To: Loek Jehee <loekjehe @ xs4all . nl>, list-managers @ greatcircle . com

At 04:54 PM 1/21/2003, Loek Jehee wrote:
Dear all,

I administer a Buddhist mailing list of 1100 subscribers. Never had
any problems so far, running a Majordomo script on my ISP. Only
recently I get lots of messages from AOL subscribers (and also some
Compuserve ones) that they don't receive the list messages anymore.

I followed the thread on this list-managers platform and am curious
to hear any recent advice on this.
I now decided to forward the instructions on putting the list's Email
address in the "People I Know" address section. Any other suggestions
welcome!

Once AOL starts blocking a list, it's very hard to get them to unblock it. See: