Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(January 2003)

Subject: Introduction
From: "Anne P. Mitchell, Esq." <amitchell @ habeas . com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:53:45 -0800
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Hi All,

I searched all over the site for the list's 'standards' regarding
introduction, and such, but can't find one.  So, I just wanted to let
you all know that I have joined the list.

I'll try hard to sit on my hands and lurk until I get a sense of the list,
but those of you who know me know that hand-sitting is not one of my
long suits. :-)

Anne